1 on 1 Personalized Service
At Metro, we specialize in manufacturing and fitting your prosthesis or orthosis quickly and correctly. Our staff of technicians are craftsmen who work with you, 1 on 1, to make sure that you get the best fit possible, the first time. We combine the science, the art and the experience to deliver you the finest prosthetic or orthotic solution to meet your individual needs.
Office appointments are never rushed — we take as long and necessary to correctly fit, explain and demonstrate your prosthesis or orthosis. We answer all of your questions and give you all the time and care you need. That’s how we would expect to be treated, and is exactly how we treat our family of patients.
Follow-up visits are always unlimited — it’s the way we’ve demonstrated our 1 on 1 specialized service for 35 years.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens after the amputation? Are bionic limbs available that can make me just like I was before?
- What does a prosthesis look like? How will it stay on?
- How does a prosthesis work? Will I be able to do all the things I did before I lost my limb?
- When will I get a prosthesis?
- What if the prosthesis doesn’t fit right?
- How long will it last?
- Is it difficult learning to use a prosthesis?
- What can I do to prepare myself for a prosthesis?
- Will I need to use a wheelchair or crutches?
- Once I have been fitted and feel comfortable in its function, what will happen next?
- Can the limb break down?
We understand you may have a lot of questions. Understanding what steps are next in the rehabilitation process is extremely important. We strongly urge you to learn more about what is involved in the rehabilitation process and the extreme importance of partnering with the right practitioner.
Please read more in the following sections. Remember we are only a phone call away. We look forward to working with you.